While attending Mass in the Church Building: Those attending over the age of 10 are required to wear a mask in the building and maintain 6ft distance between family groups.
Mass will be available online at 8:00 am on Sunday via our website.
Live Streaming and Recordings are now available.
Guide for attending Mass INSIDE THE CHURCH
- PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP FOR ONE MASS PER WEEK.
- Indoor Mass attendance restricted to 150 worshippers.
- Please include each individual (including babies and children) in your family as part of your total count.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early.
- If you cannot attend a Mass you signed up for, please cancel your ticket to allow someone else to attend.
We will make every effort to take appropriate precautions including increased cleaning, but parishioners should understand there is an assumed risk anytime you enter a public space.
At these Masses, please observe the following:
- As we try to accommodate larger numbers in our Nave please be conscious of maintaining social distancing while wearing masks inside the church. As you exit please avoid congregating in the Narthex for everyone’s safety.
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between other people/ families when entering the church, when in the pews, when approaching for Communion, and when exiting the church. Families should sit together with their immediate members. Please do not sit directly in front of or behind others in the pews. Follow instructions of the ushers. Avoid sitting close to the aisles.
- Encouraged to wear a mask in the building while maintaining 6 foot social distancing. You will take the mask off to receive Holy Communion, and then put it back on. Children who are old enough/able should wear a mask; babies and small children should not wear a mask.
- Because of the risk of spreading infection, there will be no congregational singing at Mass, but respond verbally as you normally would.
- During the sign of peace offer a slight bow of the head to your neighbors.
- Bishop Sheridan strongly encouraged the reception of Communion be received on the hand for your safety.
- Refrain from shaking hands or hugging non-family members.
- Wash hands before and after coming to church; hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance of church.
Offertory basket will be available at the entrance of Nave instead of being passed around. You may also give on-line at the parish website, www.saintgabriel.net.