Confirmation is a two-year process.
The curriculum includes “Theology of the Body” and “Chosen” both published by Ascension Press.
As part of their preparation for the sacrament, Middle School students will participate in EPIC and High School students will participate in YDisciple.
- Completed Baptism, Reconciliation and Communion
- A copy of their Baptismal Certificate on file with the office
- Complete Works of Charity/Service
- Complete a Retreat
- Mandatory 75% attendance
- Select a Sponsor by September 16
- At least 16 years of age
- Confirmed Catholic
- Not the father or mother of the candidate
- The sponsor form needs to be signed by the sponsor's priest or representative at the parish where the sponsor is attending.
- Aug 18, 2018 Faith Formation Kick-Off Celebration
- Aug 26, 2018 Class Check-in
- Aug 29, 2018 Baptismal Certificate with address/name of church
- Sep. 16, 2018 Sponsor’s name and completed sponsor form.
- Sep. 16, 2018 Saint Project and Confirmation Name
Download the Saint Project Form
- October 26, 2018 Walk with the Martyrs
- Jan. 13, 2019 Retreat Fee Due - $85.00
- Mar. 15, 2019 Soup Supper/Stations of the Cross
- Mar. 10, 2019 Letter to Bishop
Download the sample Letter to Bishop Sheridan
- March 15-16, 2019 Confirmation Retreat - Ponderosa Retreat Center
- Apr. 14, 2019 Works of Charity completed (20 hrs.)
Examples: Marian House, Altar serving, Briarfest, Stations of the Cross, Vacation Bible School, Walk With the Martyrs, shoveling snow
Download the Confirmation Works of Charity Log
Sunday - 2:30 - 4:00 pm
Points of Contact:
Deacon Mike McGrady
Director of Faith Formation
Faith Formation Administrator
Faith Formation Coordinator